15 to 20 specs of dust/hair?
unless they are fairly large they are do not have any significant impact on the quality of your lens. Since it is a zoom lens you will always have noticable dust on the internal elements of your lens. The cost to send your lens to service, have it cleaned, will be relatively high - and then when you get it back it will have dust in different places - and gain more in time.
But - if they are large specs then you may consider getting it cleaned.
Seriously though - some dust inside the lens is no problem at all.
hair - hmm - that sounds a little weird...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%