in a few I am gonna do some traveling in Canada. Going to Vancouver and Vancouver Island. I am planning on doing some hiking and take some long walks. Currently I use a lot of Think Tank bags. But the problem with those bags is the hiking part. I really don't think they are that comfortable.
I read a lot of good reviews on Kata bags. I especially like the HB-205 which is supposed to be really good for hiking and carrying gear. My other concern is: can this backpack be used as carryon luggage, cause I will be traveling with lots of expensive gear. I am planning on taking with me: D3s, D5000 (back-up and girlfriends camera ), 14-24 2.8, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8 and some image tanks and small accessories. I definitely don't wanna check my equipment at the gate.
So does anyone use this Kata bag or Kata bags in general?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%