Tree with sun behind it.
I was coming out of a building the other morning and the sun was at an angle that
made me just want to try this and see what happens. After I put this together
(3 shots +1, 0, -1) I really had to tone down the color, it was way too hot and still this one is a little hot on the color. I might play around with it later, tone it down some more, but the colors of the leaves really grabbed my attention when I was walking to my car.
Coming to you from the beautiful Ozark Mountain Country
where if you're too busy to go fishin', then you're too busy!
You think I should change it to if you're too
busy to take photos, then you're too busy?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%