2nd k7 or new kr?
Hi guys.. i'm using nikon system (d50/d5k/fm10) and thinking to venture into pentax system. Need opinion which body i should go.. 2nd hand k7 or new kr or maybe 2nd hand kx?
low light performance
neutral colour rendition (portrait)
cheaper body (sure will miss weather seal) - plan to invest more on lens
What i will miss from K7 if i go for Kr..?
Thanks in advance.
ps* sorry my bad english
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%