Wndows 7 activation?
To avoid the OEM upgrading issues I bought a full copy of Win 7 to install on one of my desktop PCs when I reformatted the OS drive to start from scratch.
I now want to replace that computer with a different box and wondering if there's a way to "transfer" the OS. If I just try to install Win 7 from the full version disc on another computer, I assume it will see that's it's already been activated?
Any way to legally return to XP on the old machine and install Win 7 on the newer one?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%