I'm a fan of the first shot as well, the composition is better using the trees to frame the building with one of them clearly rooted to the ground (in the second shot the base of both trees is hidden). In the second shot the sky is partially blown out, though I like the cloud pattern more than in the first.
My only criticism of the first shot is the somewhat bland sky, a polarizer probably would have helped make the sky a bit more dramatic, especially with the sunlight off to the side in the shot.
Tom "King of the blown-out skies" Obszanski!
Yves Perreault wrote:
2 photos taken this week-end, of course with my E-20 (RAW).
What do you think? Which one do you like the most?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)