Slightly OT: Zeiss Ikon - first impressions
When I wanted a film rangefinder, it's the one I chose. I would have like an M6 or M7 (or even MP), but they were a little rich for me at the time, so I chose a well-taken-care-of used Ikon and could not have been happier. It makes me wish Zeiss would enter the digital RF market.
The viewfinder is AMAZING... and it's wonderfully light but solid. I love my Ikon!
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
PAD Project: http://www.DangRabbit.com/photography/pad
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%