WARNING: Windows Live Essentials 2011

Started Oct 3, 2010 | Discussions thread
chevysales Senior Member • Posts: 2,709
Re: WARNING: Windows Live Essentials 2011

malch,

i just tried it and mine a small jpeg that i added name to went from 5.2mbs to 5.3mbs?

now i am reluctant to try it on a large folder of jpegs but am interested to find out if others see the same.

what i get from the live package is photo gallery and movie maker. like many with movie maker i experienced cap2 error 11 in event viewer and lots of them i followed a recent kb ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2328240 ) article ms came out with after many screaming about this error although most got it from wmp network.

i really would hope others chime in on the jpeg size thing... i did notice that settings had default of 98 like you said which i changed to 100 before i tried anything. i also went and got the update based on thread in this forum mentioning it.

i did see goeff's post in an ms forum talking about the issue he was having. MS trying to get in photo explosion one would think their beta group would have fixed this stuff
--
D700 paired with 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200vr f2.8

chevysales's gear list:chevysales's gear list
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Pixelmator Chameleon Apple iPhone X Snapseed +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow