New X100 looks good

Started Sep 19, 2010 | Discussions thread
howardfuhrman Veteran Member • Posts: 4,033
Re: Looks good but...

From the photo's, the X100 is a great looking camera. Other than the lack of a dedicated ISO button or dial, it has direct access to all the controls that I generally use. I am interested is seeing the IQ tests to see how it performs. My guess it will perform great and if so, will be a fine addition to those photographers or can live with a 35mm focal length.

I am hopeful, as other have expressed that future generations of the X100 will accept interchangeable lens. If its size of these future interchangeable lens Fuji cameras is comparable to the smaller m4/3's and Sony Nex's, they will be a big commercial success. As for the X100 with its 35mm lens, I believe the market appeal will be somewhat limited and may compete with the Sigma DP cameras (not Leica as Leica is in another price point). As a past owner of the wonderful F31, I am very excited about the introduction of the great looking X100 as being the first of a generation of new Fuji cameras. Fuji has always been at the forefront of sensor designs and now it may be just as innovative with their camera bodies. Time will tell.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Arn
Arn
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Arn
(unknown member)
Arn
rjx
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow