D7000 as backup for D2x
The D7000 seems to be selling for about the same price of a used D2x or D2xs.
I'm wondering what you guys think about the following: Instead of purchasing a used D2x, for use as a spare/backup, how bout purchasing a new D7000?
I'm assuming in my case, that my DX len's will work on the D7000 along with my 800 speedlights. On the down side, I have to get new spare batteries and SD cards and readers.
But, I still keep down the national debt until the next big thing comes along, that being a full frame Nikon D4 and I buy new len's for it.
What do you think? Sounds to me like a good spare body.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!