Zeiss 50 1.4 ZF
I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum the other day, so apologies in advance if you already saw this in the Nikon forum...
People are very quick to criticize this lens, partially because of some reviews that were less than favourable when it was originally released. If you pick one up and use it for a short period of time, you'll be hard pressed to find something more rewarding to use. The resulting images are not that bad either.
Here's an example from yesterday...
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|