Gallary deletion and challenges?
For some reason, in recent days, when you do a Challenge upload from your computer, a 'copy' is added to your DPR Gallery.
Even though you've retitled the pic for the Challenge, the 'copy' added to your Gallery retains the original file name or number. At the moment, you can safely delete that copy from your Gallery and it does not delete your Challenge entry.
It happened to me yesterday. I was surprised to see the pic had also been added to my Gallery, noticed it bore the original file name, deleted it from my Gallery, then checked to make sure it was still entered in the Challenge. It was. It's still there today.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4