550 D vs 50 D Af speed, can you help me?
Researching for a potential purchase later this year or next year.....
Can anyone having experience of both tell me if there is a significant difference in AF speed/tracking accuracy between 550D and 50D?
Bird photography would be a significant use for this one, indeed the limiting factor as other uses would be less demanding. I find the 550D is cheaper, with the kit lees (no canon lenses yet), lighter, whereas 50D offers better external control, higher fps at a higher weight. 7D is not an option, too costly.
Also is there any reason apart from Megapixels to choose 60D over 50D ?
It'd cost significantly more though it'd be lighter. Eagerly await the IQ tests in the full review on this one.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%