Kew Gardens (K-135)
I've been meaning to put these up for a while. some photographs I took at Kew Gardens, London.
DA 35mm ltd:
K-135 f/2,5 (both):
I know Hoya/Pentax don't really have the resources but what I would love is a new series of lenses: DA-R (for retro).
Imagine a K-135mm f/2.5 with new/updated SMC, SP and Aerobright coatings and possible a 'A' setting on the aperture. Leave the optical design alone. Maybe a new lens barrell design.
I wonder how much that would cost to do and how much people would be prepared to pay?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%