LX3 -> LX5 fiddly bits
Some questions about minor usability changes in the new LX5. I couldn't find answers to these in other posts/reviews...
-Does the 'shooting mode' wheel on the top of the camera still spin rather loosely?
(Always an issue on the LX3 as it often flopped from 'A' mode to something else on me)
-Does the lens still retract when zooming and extend while widening?
(Opposite of most zoom designs I think?)
-Is the new control wheel on the back clickable (by pressing in) or just spinnable?
-Does the optional electronic viewfinder show images in 'real time', with no panning lag?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)