Same pixelcount different sensorsize
Thanks, Aurelie is my (14-years old on the pictures) daughter working as a fashion model in her school-free time.
I also don't understand where the date '1970' comes from ? Posted this a week ago.
Picture 2A is Sony Alpha200 DSLR 10.2 Mp.
Picture 2B is Sony TX-7 Compactcamera 10.2 Mp.
I admit, there's not that very much difference anymore, but when looking at a close distance you see more pixel artifacts in the lower-compact picture.
However working with the camera's is different I believe. With a DSLR you make a composition, take the picture (and check the result afterwards).
With a compactcamera you first take the picture and then look what you've got.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)