D300 BW pics
Interesting set of B/W’s.
Regarding the 1st pic, it's my favorite of the set. I wonder if it would have been a better composition to shoot where the bike is a little farther back in the frame so it can have some room to lead the eye out of the frame. Maybe compose where the end of the rail is not in the pic. Just a suggestion For me, the crop on the 2nd pic is a little tight. Wonderful texture and light, though. 3rd pic is okay but the subject is again centered. It works okay here…but the power lines are a little distracting (for me). The 4th pic looks noisy and doesn’t ‘draw me in.’ Nice processing, though.
Just my 2 cents, and that’s about what it’s worth.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%