Our project: 14H00 GMT across the world
Dear all, with a number of colleagues from east coast USA, Belgium, UK, and Hong Kong we did a photo project on the theme "14H00 GMT across the world".
The attached picture is how we'll frame the end result:
The left frame contains pictures from the USA, the middle one pictures from Belgium and one from the UK; and the right frame contains pictures taken in Hong Kong.
Indeed, the pictures were taken at 14H00 GMT give or take 45 minutes.
To prevent these grids from being too chaotic, we added some extra rules: row 1 are people at that itme of the day, row 2 hands performing an action, row 3 focuses on the environment.
The idea was to make us think about our perception of time in the context of "The Long Now", and if you are interested, then you can read more about the background in a little blog I wrote here:
I am eager to know your bluntly honest feedback !
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%