Last friday I was in London and my photographic gear was stolen.
This is the list, with the serial numbers I was able to find.
Camera Olympus E-P1 s/n H46504280 (silver) + Micro Zuiko 14-42 (black), no serial number.
Adaptor 4/3 to M4/3 Panasonic DMW-MA1, no serial number.
Lens Olympus Zuiko ED 9-18 s/n 300102724 (not the Micro 4/3 one, but the 4/3)
Lens Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200 s/n XT8KA013735.
Flash Metz Mecablitz 48 AF-1, s/n 254086.
I know it is almost impossible to find them, just trying to make it harder for the thief to resell my gear.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)