NX10 kit lens sweet spot please?
I have been shooting NX10 for about 10 days now and enjoying the nice interface and smooth lok to the images. Previously came from nikon and olympus e-p2 so must say this is quite nice for what it offers.
on that note, what is 18-55mm lens sweet spot? I found at many apertures, 6.3, 7.1, 14, all the way to 22, the resolution doesn't seem as high as EP2 and images look soft. Not to say that's not a good thing, but is this kit lens just average? Can't find a review on photozone.de or other sites. Is anyone else noticing the images are soft?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%