7D and Flash Issue
Over the past month I've done a couple of days of indoor shooting. Both times my 7D and 430EX stopped communicating with one another after around an hour or two. My shots suddenly became completely overexposed, and I had to un-attach and re-attach the flash to get it to work.
I was wondering if anyone else has gone through this, and if there is some underlying reason I am missing that may have caused this.
Thanks in advance-- hide signature --
Just a weekend hack...
7D, Rebel XTi, Sigma 12-24, Tamron 17-50 - 2.8, 50mm f/1.8' Canon 28-135 IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4 IS and 430EX
That has happened to me a few times with my 580 flashes. Loose connections. You don't want to over tighten thread lock so after an hour of waving your gear around things loosen up. One time I forgot to lock my 580II. Same thing.
The solution is always simple. Getting there is the hard part.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%