UK Users - Charging up in the US?

Started Aug 11, 2010 | Discussions thread
ItsMeOnly Regular Member • Posts: 123
Re: UK Users - Charging up in the US?

mini2 wrote:

Hi Guys

Obviously need an adapter plug for the charging units, but do you need anything
else like a power converter?

If your charger is rated 110-240, you're good to go.

-- hide signature --
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow