I've got a 20D. Have two, actually. Love 'em. Holding out for the 5dIII sometime in the future.
I've got a gig shooting some girls gymnastics team pics -- no action, just posing 8-12 girls in a group with strobes. I was going to use my Tokina Ultrawide, but after doing some research I understand the wide angles don't handle groups well.
I want an "L" lens that I can use today with the 20D, as well as the 5DIII when it does come out -- yes, APS to Full frame and all.
What lens would you suggest for me to get these team pics, yet still be able to have a solid lens on future full-frame cameras?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%