Flashpoint/Meike Battery Grip for D80/D90
Ok, I said I would report back on the battery grip and how its holding up.
GREAT!!! Not a problem with it at all!
I charged both my Nikon EN-EL3e brand battery and my Flashpoint EN-EL3e 3rd party battery to full. Placed them in the batter grip and have been going without a charge since the day it showed up, which was the original date of this thread.
I have shot hundreds and hundreds of images without having to sharpen, and that includes shots using CLS and off camera flash.
I love this battery grip, and the $9.95 EN-EL3e Flashpoint battery from Adorama is rock solid in performance!
Kingston, ON, Canada
D90, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8, Sigma 70-200 f/2.8, SB-600
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!