Good B&W in Canon 9000 Mark II?
Admittedly, I print 90% color, but for the remaining B&W shots, I have been completely happy with the 9000. I have a number of prints that I like enough to hang on the wall. I find that the grayscale option, if you don't mind a wait, produces entirely acceptable results.
That said, I suspect if I was printing 90% B&W, I would have gone with the 9500.
Red John wrote:
I want to ask if Canon 9000 Mark II printer offers some good images in black and white without dominant colors.
When this printer does not have a cartridge of grey I doubt the neutrality of the whites and blacks.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%