SX210 - The tele-zoom is only 250mm?
I just get a new SX210 and I shot some samples.
When I compared with my 450D+Tamron 18-250mm, I see that the zoom angles are very similar.
It looks like the maximum tele-zoom of SX210 is near the 250mm of the Tamron and not about 392mm, like are the camera specification.
I post here few samples.
There is probably something what I am missing...
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|