Costco canvas prints

Started Oct 5, 2009 | Discussions thread
johnblue3 Contributing Member • Posts: 577
Re: Costco canvas prints

Chip Scavone wrote:

Just noticed that Costco has started offering gallery-wrap canvas prints. Anyone tried them yet?
--
Chip Scavone

Hi Chip,

I've had costco do gallery wraps with excellent results. Mine were 24 by 32", stretched with black wraps. Outstanding. I also use costco for 20 by 30" prints. They use Epson 7880 printers with professionally profiled papers, so y ou get back the image quality you send. I, myself, own an Epson 3880, so I can do very accurate proofing before uploading images to my local store. I find that when I compare their prints to the original images on my HP LP2480zx monitor, I get excellent match. Also my 8 by 10" proofs are very good replicas of what Costco produces in larger formats. Their profiles are prepared by Dry Creek Photo, a firm that enjoys an outstanding reputation for such work. As with most things they do, their photo work is outstanding. It's a convenient way to do business also: you merely upload the images to your local Costco warehouse and typically pick up your images by or before the next day at that store. No worries about damage during shipping etc.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow