A bee balm from our garden w/ tiered blooms. From my wife's pronunciation I thought it was bee bomb till I read this post. Its thriving in our box garden in Salt Lake City.
Any technique suggestions? Strong morning light, somewhat backlit, made it pretty high contrast. Hand held. Smaller aperture trying to get the DoF to cover the flower.
The capture of the wet plants a few posts up is really nice.
jpg straight from cam using bright custom style.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%