camera as viewer
I can't speak for other camera, but on the HX5, I can copy pictures I took from the camera back to the memory card, the HX5 will tell me it's rebuilding its internal database, after a few seconds, it's all viewable again.
That woks well with hx5 photos.
For .jpgs in general, use the export option of the PMB software. Choose the memory card as destiny, and the bigger size preferrably (if you might want to zoom in or output to a TV via cable).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%