Feeling nervous....

Started Jul 8, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mini2 Regular Member • Posts: 148
Feeling nervous....

Right... I've got my 550D, I've got my 55 - 250mm lens........ and I've got my extremely expensive tickets to this Sunday's British Formula 1 Grand Prix!!!!! ... and I've even emailed Silverstone to ask if I can bring my SLR along ans they have said I can, as long as I'm not taking the photos for professional reasons it's fine.

I've been looking forward to this Grand Prix ever since I booked the tickets in February and I'm so excited about taking lots of pictures whilst I am there. I've got front row seats in one of the covered grand stands so I don't need to worry too much about anybody being in front of me and the weather but I've never taken pictures of fast moving sports cars before... in fact fast moving anything and I'm feeling a little worried all my pictures will be pants!!!!!!!!!!! .... I won't put too much pressure on myself as I want to enjoy the day and have fun, but it would be a shame if I didn't come away with at least 1 good picture.

Any advice on what shutter speed I should be using, aperture etc would be FAB and well... I guess there isn't much advice for panning as practice makes perfect but any advice on that would be good to.

Thanks, Carly

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow