Frederyk Chopin in Karlskrona
A boat celebrating the 200 year anniversary of Frederyk Chopin came to Karlskrona and gave a good show. The show started att ten in the evening and the light left allot to wish for while shooting with my A200.
All pictures were shoot hand held using tamron 17-50 or minolta beercan in JPG. Some noise reduction and cropping is applied. All pictures were resized to fit within 1024x1024.
I really feel that I need a camera with better high-ISO capabilities or anyone who can give me a tip on how to work the A200 at higher ISO. Please comment on the pictures even if they weren't taken with a NEX...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!