Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II on CIS
I attended a showing of Canon products at my local camera store and what interested me was the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II printer.
The large prints looked fantastic.
Questions are: so much is said for the Epson printers but not much for the better Canon printers, how come? Are not the Canon printers as good for print quality? Are its mechanics as good? Are the CIS systems as reliable as those for the Epsons? Do you think the Canon is a good candidate for the CIS system?
This model is a dye ink printer, so clogging should not be a problem? Is Canon's Pixma 9500 pigment printer less clogging than the Epson's?
Any thoughts on these or other questions I did not bring up?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%