Sample shots with Samyang 8mm, please?
I’d like to see some sample pictures taken with a Samyang/Vivitar/Bower/Rokinon/Opteka/Whatever fisheye. (Most are labeled as 8mm, but I think the Vivitar is labeled 7mm and the Opteka 6.5mm. But I’ve read that they’re all essentially the same.) An overall shot plus 100% crop from a corner would be nice. Oh, and a 14mm shot with a kit lens from the same vantage point, to illustrate the increased angle of view.
I have a GH1 so I’d prefer that to be the body used, but any of the G Panasonics would be good. I wouldn’t object to any other u4/3 or 4/3 body though. Comparisons to the 7-14mm or Panasonic 8mm would be icing.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!