F58 + 5400HS question
OK, I have searched the forum for past posts on this topic - without much luck. Apologies if this has been asked and answered before. Mixing and matching old Minolta and newer Sony flashes seem to be a bit of a black art!
I just bought a F58 (wow, what a great flash!) for my a700 and I happen to have my old 5400HS lying unused. Can the F58 trigger the 5400HS when the F58 is operating as a wireless controller?
If yes, pointers to instructions would be most appreciated. I have had no luck after mucking about for a couple of hours.
If I can trigger the 5400HS, then it may be just enough motivation to NOT advertise it on craigslist!
Thank you for letting me tap the collective knowledge of this group.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power