Magenta edge tinging at high ISO and a possible solution...

Started Aug 17, 2009 | Discussions thread
Zaldidun Veteran Member • Posts: 4,092
Re: Magenta edge tinging at high ISO and a possible solution...

GordonBGood wrote:

Yes, part of the reason that RBC version 1.0 is late is that I've spent quite a bit of time working with Linux and Mac OSX. Haven't specifically tested the program on 64 bit versions though, but it should work as long as the Mono 64 bit installation is alright.

…I also have improved the packaging so that it is easy to "drag-and-drop" install to Mac OSX (including some AppleScript to make it all work as a standard Mac app bundle) and into the standard freedesktop.org Application folders.

There were some unhandled exceptions that popped up with Linux and Mac that I have fixed with version 1.0…

…The new version actually has a working batch mode…
Regards, GordonBGood

Gordon, I'm just perplexed after just having found this MASSIVE thread today. It's massive not just in terms of the number of posts in the thread, but above all for your amazing and prodigious contribution. I have no idea how I could have missed it all these months, as I got my K20D last July.

As both a Mac user and K20D user, I will immediately start learning about "Mono" . I've downloaded both Mono and RBC and I'm looking forward to learning how to use both.

I'll just add my expression of gratitude to the many already on record.

Regards,

Z
--
« Zaldidun » is the Basque word for 'Horseman'.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow