Miller Photolab & color
I joined Miller Photo labs, submitted (4) 8x10 full res. sRGB images processed on my new calibrated NEW monitor, processed in LR2.7 .
They returned 2 sets of each, one with their color adjustments and another set without.
There was not much difference between the sets but they were slightly warmer but to my eye it was noticeable.
So what do they do to take the human eyeball out of this equation and give me a print that is more pleasing to my eye than my own work?
The prints with their color adjustments on their paper in i guess luster was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.
thanks in advance
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4