Japanese Food

Started May 9, 2010 | Discussions thread
sam photo Contributing Member • Posts: 795
Re: So typical for a DPR response

...ok, since you want to bury your head in the sand and have the mentality of a 2 year old...I'll just give you the rudimentary failings of your image...you probably don't even deserve this much...

...your framing is way off...I'd give you the benefit of the doubt that you might have copy in this layout but that is most likely not true since even a junoir designer would reject it for failing basic design principles...

...as it is, the beads completely over power your subject...you would have been much better served had you framed the image with the subject in a more dynamic/dominant position...

...there is absolutely zero styling to this image...your placement of the salt is reminiscent of something trying to escape that plate...was this perhaps in your brief?!!

...the failure of your lighting technique I've already touched upon before...in the future you might want to add specular highlites where they belong (your subject)...not where they completely conflict with the emphasis of your image (beads)...

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BAK
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow