*** Open Challenge 36: INFO ***
A new challenge has commenced! Please read on for more info, then click one of the links provided below to participate!
Cars, buses, planes, ships, trains, etc.. Anything that carry people from one place to another must be enclosed in the picture. This is not a "transport portrait" anyway, but could be. That mean IT IS NOT necessary the transport plays the leading role in the picture...it could be in the background or in the foreground, as you prefer. Also, you can compose a nice shot getting profit from the presence of the transport, see this picture I took time ago as an example:
It is easy, enjoy it!.
If you already have a personal account at the hosting site, click the link above to jump directly to our current challenge gallery and start entering your photos (you can also click this link if you just want to browse the gallery).
If you don't yet have a personal account at the hosting site, you'll first need to create one before you can enter or vote in a challenge. Click the link above to sign up. It's quick and FREE!
• entry period for adding photos ends on 24-May-2010, 15:09 EDT
• voting runs from end of entry period to 26-May-2010, 15:09 EDT
MAX IMAGES ALLOWED PER ENTRANT
• up to 4 images may be entered per person.
IMAGE FILE PARAMETERS
• maximum allowed image width/height is 1000 px
• maximum allowed image file size is 400 kb
• the image file type must be jpeg
IMAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• capture date must be 02-May-2010 or newer
• images should be on topic
8d 7h 45m 22s left to submit your photos
Stop, think, breathe, and shoot!
|Morning At Picture Lake by Buzz Lightyear|
from Dawns first rays
|AT-6 Harvard by jarud|
from Trainer aircraft
|Matterhorn by ewng|