Elinchrom 500BX ri question
I have these units, 2x 500's and 2x 250's.
the fan cuts in and out, it's on or off. You can hear them no doubt, but not loud enough to be distracting.
Having the skyport in them is great, saves a lot of messing about. It's handy being able to set the power from the camera but I was always adjusting the wrong light so I put stickers on them with the channel number, light 1,2 etc.
I also have the quadra, excellent bit of kit and it's really does make life easier when you have a common system.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%