anyone use the new 100mm on a 1dMKIV lets see some of your work!
I shoot a lot of indoor events, receptions and some weddings. I thought the 100mm would be 'fun' to have and get some nice detail shots, just to give me the competitive edge when shooting for mags, to offer them something different.
The 50mm would be great for the indoor low light shots.. but I'm really into the idea of the 100mm
I am still unsure as to the usefulness of the focal length for portraiture - especially if you already own the 70-200 (like me). I do like the idea of having a new hybrid IS lens without shelling out for the new 70-200 too.
Any images/samples from you guys would be most welcomed and would love to see the lens used in different genre.
feed | your | minds | eye
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 7, 2010|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%