GF1 Video Question
Good chance your 4Gb SD-cards are not class 10 but class 6 (at least all 3 mine are). However, that's good enough for any format.
When you shoot Motion JPG in WVGA or VGA (in stead of in HD) you can record 21 mins 20 sec of video on a 4 Gb SD-card. Maybe you can first try out the difference between HD and VGA or WVGA and see what is acceptable to you or your wife.
I use this WVGA format a lot when taking videos for a group of musical friends who are totally happy with the results. Personally I'd prefer HD, but oh well, I'm not prepared to buy them a 16 Gb card, and most certainly not after learning about Dan's adventures with his 16 Gb cards.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%