Newbie - Newbie Flash question - Will Nissin di866/di622 support Nikon CLS?
The Di866 does support nikon wireless system, as far as i know. It has some pretty advanced wireless features and is powerful. But its very expensive for a 3rd party flash.
The Di622 only has a built in optical slave (meaning another flash will trigger it) but its manually set on the flashgun.
Also the Nissin flashguns dont work with the cheap ebay radio triggers, which you may want to try out in the future.
If I were you, with an SB800, id get hold of an sb600 (or another 800 :)), although its more than the cheaper nissin it'll save alot of hassle overall and be fully CLS compatable.
Light is Light, its what you do with it that counts
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 27, 2010|
|Apr 28, 2010|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%