7D remote flash, enough light ?
When using the 580 strobe unit on camera, if I recall correctly,
a light comes on after a flash if enough light was produced for the
automatically determined exposure requirement.
But when using the 7D as a controller, I do not know how to confirm
that enough light was produced, either on the camera, or in the EXIF
data after the fact.
Any idea how I can do this & know if I need to open my lens, or
perhaps change batteries ?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%