"Live View" stills were reviewed, then disappeared
Have used Live View previously to take still shots without incident.
Yesterday took 40+ daytime still shots without ever using Live View.
Then 10 dusk still shots + 430EXII while Live View on, but reviewing results & deleting unwanted with Live View off between shots. Turned Live View off when finished.
Got home, pressed shutter half down to activate & review images again, got some kind of "cannot playback" message on back panel with big "?" question mark.
All dusk shots (did not delete 3) were gone, all daytime shots were OK.
(did not take CF card out, battery was charged at all times)
(took test Live View still shot at home & it did not disappear)
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 2, 2010|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%