HP color laser CP1515n questions
Hi, after much research I bought this cheap color laser for test prints and fast prints for relatives and my daughters. They are not that sensitive to print quality, it is the content, not the quality that matters. Everything "important" I send to the lab anyway.
That said the CP1515n prints very decently for a color laser imho. More than OK for hanging on the fridge type of shots.
My two questions:
1. Is there a color profile (windows) for this printer that let you soft-proof the colors? Or a driver for brightening up the prints, they all come out a bit on the dark side. I have searched the Internets, to no avail.
2. Will dedicated glossy laser photo paper make much difference in printing quality compared to standard A4 copier paper? Apart from being glossy, that is...
Snapshot of a print on standard paper...
Johan - Swe
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%