Black E-PL1 shipping today

Started Mar 4, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Marla
Marla Veteran Member • Posts: 8,994
Black E-PL1 shipping today

I had pre-ordered the black E-PL1 from Amazon over a month ago. I was told last week the black would not be in stock until March 13th. So I purchased the gold one. I left the black one on pre-order since they don't take the money out of your account and I wanted some time to test the gold one. That way if it had a problem, I still had one on order.

To my surprise, the black one is being shipped today - their website still says pre-order, but I guess they send out the pre-orders before taking more orders!

I just took the gold one out of the box a few days ago and only took about 20 shots on auto just to see what it could do. Then it rained the rest of the week so I didn't even get a chance to try it out or try any settings. I don't like to return items, but this time I'm going to - I'm going to send back the gold.

It's also in stock and J&R, B&H and a few other places via Amazon, and I assume the stores.

Maria

Marla's gear list:Marla's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus PEN-F Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow