*** Open Challenge 31: INFO ***
A new challenge has commenced! Please read on for more info, then click one of the links provided below to participate!
TOPIC: MY SONG
Choose a song and use its title as a topic. If this song has an especial meaning for you, perhaps because it remainds you an important moment in your life, feel free to share the story behind it. Don’t forget to include the artist in the title. Example: “The wall – Pink Floyd”, “Love of my life - Queen”, “Home by the sea – Genesis”. You can enclose a link that aims this song in internet to let the others hear the music you like... But remember: you should use the title of the song as a topic, not the lyrics. So good luck and thank you for joining C31!.
If you already have a personal account at the hosting site, click the link above to jump directly to our current challenge gallery and start entering your photos (you can also click this link if you just want to browse the gallery).
If you don't yet have a personal account at the hosting site, you'll first need to create one before you can enter or vote in a challenge. Click the link above to sign up. It's quick and FREE!
• entry period for adding photos ends on 15-Mar-2010, 06:51 EDT
• voting runs from end of entry period to 17-Mar-2010, 06:51 EDT
MAX IMAGES ALLOWED PER ENTRANT
• up to 4 images may be entered per person.
IMAGE FILE PARAMETERS
• maximum allowed image width/height is 1000 px
• maximum allowed image file size is 400 kb
• the image file type must be jpeg
IMAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• capture date must be 22-Feb-2010 or newer
• images should be on topic
Stop, think, breathe, and shoot!
|Street Food by poppyjk|
from Your City - Local Street Vendor
|Tomato Clownfish by chile7236|
from Fish world
|Vermont-Autumn by kevinplui|
from My Best Photo of the Week