Bird with 100-400L
this pic already is a heavy crop and PP++
Yeah, not much you can do when they're that far away.
Even with IS and 1/1000s exposure it seemed very difficult to get a really sharp pic,
For in-flight shots I'd recommend turning the IS off. 1/1000 is pretty marginal too.
Hope you spot them again (close by),
Good judgment comes from experience.
Experience comes from bad judgment.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%