450 D Live view with flash.
Taking some still life shots with two remote flash units,
camera on tripod.
I want to use live view, but using my normal procedure
I go to Manual mode, set the shutter to 1/200 or the
synch speed and set the aperture for desired depth of
Of course, the screen is dark or very, very faint,
because that is what would happen without the flash.
This is so you can set exposure visually, I guess.
Is there some way to force the live view to be brighter
in this situation where the flash will supply most of the light?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%