ZoomBrowser Focus Point Identification
I recently tried shooting a few of my son's soccer games letting the camera select the focus point after years of just using the center point. I thought that ZoomBrowser would show which point the camera had chosen for each picture, but alas it is just showing that all the points were selected.
Is there something I am missing? Is there a way to discern which point was chosen by the camera (beyond the obvious "what looks most in focus")?
Thanks in advance...
Just a weekend hack...
Tamron 17-50 f/2.8
Canon EF 70-200 F/4 IS
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)